Friday, May 18, 2012

well, hm...

well, i'm gonna be honest here...i'm not entirely sure what to blog about...where to start...or even why i'm doing this.  a good long time ago, my mom suggested that i make a blog. she claims i have writing abilities. i guess my writing can be...intriguing. hm.. well, as you've probably figured out, i never got around to making said blog. i tend to procrastinate. or to just forget. or maybe i just didn't care enough at the time. but today, after 3 (or so) long hours in the car, we finally arrived to my aunt's apartment in georgia. she nonchalantly showed my moma and me her new blog like it was no big deal. mom and i went crazy and i instantly wanted to start one. (if you're interested, her blog is lthouseclimber.blogspot.com...check it out!) i got really aggravated because i couldn't get this dern thing to work!! but...here i am...bloggin my way into life. to infinity and beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment